Request a Skype session
Our education department offers remote learning sessions via Skype to young learners who would like to talk to us directly about our work. This is an excellent alternative to a member of our education team visiting the school, and easier to facilitate as there is no requirement for us to travel.
The sessions are usually a short Q&A with a member of BBFC Examiner who can introduce our work and then answer any questions your pupils have about the age ratings, films they have seen, our decision making process and why we rate films.
Video conferences are often lively and a lot of fun, and allow children to engage with our work from the comfort of their classroom.
Here's how to book a session -
- You will need access to Skype and able to use it (we can discuss other videoconferencing equipment or softwear and if we have compatible equipment we are happy to discuss this).
- Sessions can be booked between 10 and 3 pm on most days, although we are a working building and will sometimes have to suggest a more convenient time.
- Like our visits, these sessions are free of charge. We will endeavour to honour all requests, as long as we have sufficient resources inhouse to do so.
- To find out more email us using the form below (or telephone the BBFC and speak to our education team on +44 (0)207 440 1570).
- Please offer a range of dates/times and book well in advance to ensure we can schedule your conference. Discuss at point of booking any specific requirements you have.
- We will confirm the date and time by email.
To find out more or book a session please contact us using the form below.